Fwd: Egyptian Archeology (Tombs) ~~~~~~~Sidney & Ann~~~~~

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Janjarreau
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 01:22:44 EDT

--part1_891edf1a.25284224_boundary

Hi,
For articles of the latest find go to the Oct. 1999 issue of National
Geographic Mag. pg. 76-87. (Valley of the Mummys). Great article and
pictures! Also see Sept./ Oct. issue of Archaeology mag. pgs. 38-43. Great
pictures/article. This same article can be found on the internet at >

http://www.archaeology.org

if you have trouble just type in Archaeology Magazine. Sidney; you may want
to check out >
Scholastic.com
There are MANY articles on Egypt. A cute one is "Tale of Tut's Tomb"!
The http is >

http://www.scholastic.com/scholasticnews/archive/19981026/sngrade4/archive/hw9
70516.htm

Good Luck