Re: Grading in Elementary art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Fri, 01 Oct 1999 22:54:01 -0500

Grades ???? hey I know Art is important, but why the fuss about
grades in Art. Your old system sounded great to me. Students
should learn that there are more important things than grades.
In Art they should create because it is good for the heart and the
soul, not for a grade. When they are older perhaps they will find
a job that is good for their heart and soul and not do it for the money.
Then they can look back and thank their Art teacher.
Woody in KC

--
the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04
             http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html