Fwd: lesson ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Iteachart7
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 22:41:54 EDT

--part1_37f0c490.2526caf2_boundary

From: JGrandusky
Full-name: JGrandusky
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:26:11 EDT
Subject: Re: Re: lesson ideas
To: Iteachart7

Try drawing with diluted bleach and found sticks on the faded paper. It is a
gimmick but it works in interesting and experimental ways. You can then draw
back into these with the colored pencils, etc. Good Luck - these works can
be so interesting that you can have a show, sell work and make $$ to buy new
supplies!(ha ha) Another thought: take photos of the results, send photos to
the bleach company and ask them to "adopt" your program. I promise this type
of 'aggressive' tactic really works. Of course, you have to try several
"fishing lines" before you get a hit. Don't give up.

--part1_37f0c490.2526caf2_boundary--