Re: Sewing?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Laura McCoy (lmccoy)
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 22:02:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This isn't really a sewing project, as such, but does involve sewing. I've
been making books with my grade 7 and 8 students, and we have been sewing
them together. I drill the holes and then they get yarn and a darning
needle and sew. It's been interesting to see how some pick up on it really
quickly and others have no clue. They have for the most part, enjoyed
doing this, and are very pleased with the results.

Laura