Re: set display

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Fri, 01 Oct 1999 19:50:09 -0500

Be very careful in spray painting foam board. I did it when student
teaching (in my basement) to create printing plates. I put stencils
over the sheet of foam and sprayed to eat into the exposed areas.
It worked and the prints were beautiful, but the fumes laid me up
sick for a week. Do it, if at all in a "well ventilated" area, and never
around students.
Woody in KC

--
the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04