RE: funky lettering or grafiiti art lesson plans?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Deb Mortl (dmortl)
Fri, 01 Oct 1999 14:52:16 CDT

I also did something like this in elementary school, but an easier process
is to fold the paper in half, and have the kids write their name on the fold
before it is unfolded. Then they cut out around the lines of their name
(negative space too, if they can) and unfold it and make it into something.
Glue the finished "bug, butterfly, etc" onto colored construction paper.
They look great!

Deb