Fwd: To realize the value of:

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
RWilk85411
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 06:06:03 EST

--part0_909831964_boundary

In a message dated 10/31/98 2:27:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, MLDMB writes:
I think this is wonderful. I am going to make a poster for my room from this!!
<< To realize the value of one year. Ask the student who has failed a
>>final exam.

To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother who has given birth to
>> a premature baby.

To realize the value of one week: Ask the editor of a:
>>weekly newspaper.

To realize the value of one hour: Ask the lovers who are waiting to
>> meet

To realize the value of one minute: Ask the person who has missed the
>> train, bus or plane.

To realize the value of one second: Ask the person who has survived an
>> accident

To realize the value of one millisecond: Ask the person who won the
>> silver metal in the Olympics

Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have.
>> You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone
special.

--part0_909831964_boundary