Re: Downloading Images

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Vanessa Mellom (mellom)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 05:12:00 -0400

--------------842621C59DA

Susan Montgomery wrote:

> Are you trying to download a thumbnail?
>
> susan

Vanessa Mellom Wrote:

It was a image of Dr Seuss
The Pluthra of Cats one from
http://www.jamesgalleries.com/

--------------842621C59DA

<BASE HREF="http://www.jamesgalleries.com">

James Galleries Home Page Featuring Dr. Seuss

James Galleries

This Month's Featured Artwork

Oh, I'd Love To Go To The Party, But I'm Absolutely Dead

Oh, I'd Love To Go To The Party, But I'm Absolutely Dead Dr. Seuss

a hand-pulled serigraph on French-made Arches white/black paper;
Dimensions - image: 13" x 16"
Edition size on white paper 295 with 99 PP - List Price $595.00
Edition size on black paper 295 with 55 CP - List Price $695.00

James galleriesoffers many exciting artists and their works on paper for the discriminating collector. Our collections range from contemporary American to antique European and Asian.

Our Internet gallery will highlight different aspects of our collections, changing monthly. Our gallery features the Secret Art Collection of Dr. Seuss, the works of the 'Petite Picasso' Alexandra Nechita, Yuri Gorbachev, and the Steve Kaufman SpiderMan Collection. All offerings are available framed in museum quality conservation presentations tailored to meet your needs by our guild certified framing technician.

Feel free to contact us for your special needs.

james

Gallery | To Purchase

--------------842621C59DA--