Re: Navajo sandpaintings

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:16:40 -0500

Another thing to add would be how non native people/artist
incorporate other cultures into their work. i.e. Jackson pollack's
swirl paintings are from native american dance rituals. It's not
sand painting but while doing the history or background, having
other painters/artists is
also good to include.(I am specifically speaking of prints being
displayed).
Sandra