Re: Painting on Glass

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:11:28 -0500

Kathleen McCrea wrote:
> What do the painters who paint stuff on glass for stores use?
> HELP.

Some kind of tempera. The best source is a *real* window painter who
you can probably find in the yellow pages under *Signs*. These people
are great, very helpful, most are fine artists who paint windows rather
than teach, wait on tables, or drive cabs. I'll bet if you ask the
painter to give the kids a demo on how to do it, they'll say yes!

Best wishes,
Joseph