Re: paint stains

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:09:01 -0500

Hi --
I don't know about the stain stuff, (I use kiss-off) but speaking of
washable paint -- I bought some Crayola in gallons because I wanted to try
the push top dispensing. I really don't like the coverage of the washable
paint -- it's kind of like gel!. --Red and yellow on blue paper really
looks washed out instead of like exciting primary colors. Wish I'd known
that before I bought all those gallons.....
Liz in rural NY