Re: Clay for clay projects

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:47:27 -0500

If I were you I'd make a trip to KC and talk to some of the people
in the clay department at the art institute . Don't bother the
instructors, ask the students( especially those which have rooms
downstairs(they are most prob seniors). You could call but it
depends who you get.
Note:
The Art Institute owns caves which the students make runs to get
their clay from.
Sandra
The clay dept. is across the street from the Art Inst.and next to
the Kemper museum.