Re: wow

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Artexplor
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:04:00 EST

--part0_909428641_boundary

From: Artexplor
To: lhb.edu
Subject: Re: wow
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:02:51 EST

Could you please send these messages directly to each other and not clutter
the artednet with personal attacks and comments. I believe we should
concentrate on discussing issues, ideas and concepts which are relevant to the
classroom and are in the best interest of our students. As art instructors,
our time is valuable and should be used wisely. My delete button is getting
worn out!

Thanks

Ines

--part0_909428641_boundary--