selling art work on-line

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maahmaah
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:37:53 EST

--part0_909416274_boundary

The following post is from a BookArts list to which I am subscribed. It
follows the thread of selling your work without using public funding. Hope
this helps someone out there.:-)

<< ArtistStudio.com has been selling art via the web for more than a year now.
You might want to get in touch with chris or
robert and swap information.>>

--part0_909416274_boundary