Re: Funding for az art educators & Researchers grant project

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 18:09:02 -0500

Lisa Levinson wrote:

> Dear list: I am teaching 1,2 & 3rd graders, in Chinle's School district in Northern Az on
> the Navajo Reservation. I am looking for additional funding to present and write about my
> research findings on Navajo artists and child artists who tell their stories about and
> through their artwork.
Do you need a web site of Native Americans that deals with funding
and grants? I think I have one some where.
Sandra
Oh please ,since you get the digest don't post the entire letter to
us,
just delete all that does not pertain.