Re: Homecoming--way off topic!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 12:20:37 -0400

Hi Maggie --
I'm going to keep this public -- teaching in a school situation you know we
have so much more to deal with than art while trying to educate these kids
(right, Bluestruth?). I'd like to see some ideas related to your query
because it goes back to stuff I'm looking for about Character Education!
Liz in rural NY