Re: Re. slides

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 09:19:37 PDT

Gilcrease Museum in Tulsa OK has one of the largest collections of
Western art. They have Remington, Moran, Leigh, and many many more.

Here is their web site and I know they have many different collection of
slides to choose from.
http://WWW.GILCREASE.ORG/

hope that helps.
Judy in Tulsa OK....home of Gilcrease Museum