Re: Re. slides

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 09:19:37 PDT

Gilcrease Museum in Tulsa OK has one of the largest collections of
Western art. They have Remington, Moran, Leigh, and many many more.

Here is their web site and I know they have many different collection of
slides to choose from.

hope that helps.
Judy in Tulsa OK....home of Gilcrease Museum

>Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 07:01:09 -0400
>From: martha moses <e.m.moses>
>To: arted <>
>Subject: Re. slides
>Can anyone suggest the best place (fullest selection and cheapest) for
>western art history slides ? Since Sandak went out of business, I'm

Get Your Private, Free Email at