Re: garden tiles (fwd)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Wilschke (awilschk.us)
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 14:52:26 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 14:24:14 -0400
From: isaac duncan iii <iduncan.us>
To: Ann Wilschke <awilschk.us>
Subject: Re: garden tiles (fwd)

>This has some interesting ideas. I like the one about putting found stuff
>in the stone. I think motor oil sounds gross! Ann

Ann pass this on to whom you got the message from.

There are two ways to do garden tles. Direct and Indirect.
Direct is where you wait for the cement in the mold to set some and then
press the objects in.
Indirect is where you use contact paper to adhere the colored objects down
and the cement is then poured over it.
Advantage if indirect is that you do not get the risen cement around the
object as you would in direct.

IDIII