Re: How to consider a child is talented in art?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
skc (skc203)
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:09:14 -0700 (PDT)

Reatha,

I like the way that you handle a situation like this when grading your
students' performance. It seems fair to all of students when you set
up the rubrics. one more question:
You seemingly believe that students can't control over having or not
having talent. Do you believe that creating art requires talent? If
you do, what makes you believe a child as an "art talented"?

Thanks!
Kevin