Re: Test....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lincoln Arts (lincarts)
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:07:44 -0700

I think you're right. But...most of the messages I've sent recently which
come back to me as "undeliverable" have actually been sent to the list
anyway. So why the "undeliverable?" Now, I'm not anywhere near
computer-literate much less computer-gifted, but I don't think this is
supposed to happen with the anti-spam softwear. Is it?

Jeanne-Marie Fritts
lincarts
http://www.lincolnarts.org