Re: Test....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 22:11:52 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Fran Marze <fmaiu+@pitt.edu>
To: croberts <b2w6w4kn>
Cc: ArtsEdNet <artsednet.edu>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: Test....

Dear Colleagues,

I believe that "undeliverable messages" could be related to new anti-spam
software that has become available. Sometimes when I send a message that is
a "reply to all," some people cannot receive the message because their mail
program reads it as spam since the letter is going to all the artsednet
members. Mail going to that many addresses at once, is classified as spam.
This phenomenon corresponds exactly with msn's announcement of their new
anti-spam software. I could be wrong, but that's what I think.

Sincerely, Leah