Re: To Peggy Woolsey regarding rude students

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:25:41 -0500

To acarolan,
What do you mean they wouldn't clean up the mess? Who is in charge? Now, I don't know what kind of school you are at , but some of your comments were puzzling.
They tore out of the room? How about dismissing them by a table at a time or some sort of organized way?
MaryB