Re: Gifted, Schmifted

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 21:22:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to Ellen and to everyone who has posted supportive messages to the
list.
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people
always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become
great." -Mark Twain