Re: ID.OSU cancer and art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
David Pyle (davidp)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 21:47:21 -0600

Lynn,

Contact Katy Tartakoff, a photographer in Denver. Not only does she do
exquisite B&W portaiture, she has a non-profit group called "the Children's
Legacy" in which she uses photography with children that are suffering from
serious illness, including cancer. Amazing stuff.

Her address in Denver is 1550 Park Ave, Denver CO, 80205.

Good Luck,
David Pyle
CreativEnergy