Re: wax leaves

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
amanda clarke (clarkea@s-cwis.unomaha.edu)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:35:03 -0500 (CDT)

Gail,

If I remember correctly you soak the leaves with stems and or branches in
a bucket with a mixture of water and glycerin, it is similar to placing a
carnation in water with food coloring.

If you are able to take the students outside for a nature walk, students
could pick their own leaves from the ground.

Amanda Clarke
clarkea@s-cwis.unomaha.edu