Re: Art work suffering because you have to earn a paycheck

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 12:31:02 -0400

I don't find art or painting getting in the way by teaching, I feel
much more that being a Mom is sometimes so overwhelming by the
constant 24 hours that I don't get to paint etc. Well I love the
kids but can't wait for their bedtime!! Then it's my time!
Sandra