Re: Autumn leaves

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kerin Allen (kallen.edu)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:41:24 -0700

Gail,
I experimented with the liquid starch... well... before trying it in the
classroom. (A survival technique learned VERY early.) The painted side does
NOT stick to the plastic trash bags! (or anything waxy either). It was (is)
fabulous! However, some thinner kinds of paper will curl so you might want to
do something to the 'underside' as well. Maybe double dip the leaf in the same
colors. One side will be very bright and the other a bit lighter. It's an
idea!
Sam's club may be the best choice for supplies at a discount. I will look
into that. Thanks, Gail, you are always full of practical hints. Please
please please.. think about putting together a book of helpful hints. Maybe
even a website... hmmm.
Kerin