Fw: ID.osu

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
meropi (meropi)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:35:45 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_00A1_01BDFCDE.8F1A0BB0

One artist that deals with all the issues you mentioned is Frida Kahlo. =
I think I might have her last name spelled wrong. I think she was =
Mexican and married to a famous Mexican artist. If you do not know her =
work you should find her and her art work fascinating.

Sydni

-----Original Message-----
From: Tracy Lee <lee.1349>
To: artsednet-digest.edu =
<artsednet-digest.edu>
Cc: lee.1349 <lee.1349>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 11:41 AM
Subject: ID.osu

I need your help! Im doing a visual/verbal presentation on a life
centered issue about gender inequality/feminism. Please send me
information on artists that have these life issues in their works of
art!! Thank you

------=_NextPart_000_00A1_01BDFCDE.8F1A0BB0

One artist that deals with all the = issues you=20 mentioned is Frida Kahlo.  I think I might have her last name = spelled=20 wrong.  I think she was Mexican and married to a famous Mexican=20 artist.  If you do not know her work you should find her and her = art work=20 fascinating.

Sydni

-----Original = Message-----