[Fwd: ID.OSU]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Renee Mills (mills.164)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:19:33 -0400

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:16:20 -0400
From: Renee Mills <mills.164>
To: artsednet
Subject: ID.OSU

Hi everyone!

I'm a student at The Ohio State University. I'm a junior majoring in
art education. One of my projects is to present a life centered issue
to my class. I've decided to focus on the coming together of rural and
urban communitites, and how it effects society. (How people react to
this.) If there is anybody out there that has an idea or if a teacher
has ever taught about this in a classroom could they please send me
suggestions. Thanks...have a good one...

Renee Mills