Re: Highly gifted schools

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lauretta A. Hendricks-Backus (lhb.edu)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:14:27 -0500

Are you disillusioned because we are discussing a topic and we don't all
agree on? I thought that was why we were here, to discuss topics relevant
to ART ED. I have found this topic very challenging. I have actually
softened on my view of snotty gifted stuff and now realize that some kids
are actually under served. Now I hope someone gets my gripe about gifted
kids in art being UNDER identified.

Retta