Re: Highly gifted schools

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:10:54 -0700 (PDT)

To the list - I am feeling very disillusioned with this list tonight. For
several years now I've read immediate and supportive messages when new
members sign on and get "dissed" by someone. I try to send supportive and
respectful messages myself. Now I am being personally attacked by a list
member and all I read is silence in return. This saddens me more than I
can say, and certainly more than the nasty messages that BluesTruth - to
whom I have sent and shared lessons and ideas on more than one occassion -
has felt the need to flame in my direction.

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it."