Re: Matisse, Help

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:29:03 -0400

Actually with my older son having a huge birthday part on sunday I
was hoping someone would send me their handout on him so I don't
have to type it up. I usually with pre and kindergarten do the
"Matisse" shapes
colored leaves, and then they add a blue body. I have fadeproof
bright paper which was donated 3 years ago from a copy store(Yes
it's still around) so the leaves are very bright they glue it to a
white background and then add the blue(naked outline of dance type
women) and I laminate. It's always been super successful. I was
hoping someone had all the history blah blah blah typed up. I'm not
lazy just tired. Went to the opening of the Children's museum
tonight and my husbands been on another commercial job for the past
week and I'm painting a mural for Jess' birthday(Yes, his birthdays
are quite the production), so on top of that I have to type my art
newsletter and do the lesson. So I was hoping someone had a handout,
but if not that's okay, I'll just get less sleep.
E. Delaney wrote:

> I did a lesson on Matisse a few weeks ago with high school. So >what are you planning and
> how do you need my help? Ann from Indiana

Sandra Barrick
astroboy
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy