Re: Highly gifted?!?!?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 22:28:54 -0700 (PDT)

I am a little confused about BluesTruth. Until this topic, the posts I've
read from BluesTruth have been respectful and professional. This post I'm
replying to has a very different writing style. Once before, about a year
ago, I ran into a mean-spirited string of messages from BluesTruth and
someone told me it wasn't the "real" BluesTruth. I hope that is the case

--Carla the "not gifted artist" teacher

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
webpage index:
"Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it."