Re: national geographic nudity

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 19:36:04 -0500

I just had an episode with Nat. Geo. nudity today. As an eighth grader was
skimming the magazines for ideas for a particular assignment, he asked "what
are these magazines rated- G, PG, R ,X ? I talked about how different
cultures view dress in ways different from our country. He said " But this is
a picture of Vegas!" Opps, I goofed on that one.
MaryB.
(Checking her Nat. Geos.-LOL)