food and art ID. OSU

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Holly Hilyard (hilyard.4)
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:59:13 -0400 (EDT)

I'm dealing with an issue regarding excess in American culture and I would
like to know if anyone has any ideas about how to teach this in a classroom.
I am thinking along the lines of excess food, fast food, and the resulting
wastes. It may also deal with issues such as starvation as Judy mentioned
before.

Thanks for your help,
Holly