food and art ID. OSU

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Holly Hilyard (hilyard.4)
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:59:13 -0400 (EDT)

I'm dealing with an issue regarding excess in American culture and I would
like to know if anyone has any ideas about how to teach this in a classroom.
I am thinking along the lines of excess food, fast food, and the resulting
wastes. It may also deal with issues such as starvation as Judy mentioned

Thanks for your help,