Re: is this what the groups attitude is?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 21:51:53 -0700 (PDT)

This most certainly *is* the "proper" listserve for your question. As art
educators, certainly anything about art is an appropriate topic and one
could argue that anything the listserve members want to discuss is an
appropriate topic. One person's venting is simply that - please don't
take it as representing anyone else's comments.
==Carla
P.S. BTW, I'm not responding to the substance of your message because I
haven't run such a club myself. In fact, I have no specific art
certification, being a former lawyer and a current credentialed social
studies teacher who teachers (among other things) art history. And I
will dispute anyone who considers me an inappropriate member of this group
or teacher of art history. And there's *my* vent!

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it."