Re: is this what the groups attitude is?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 23:42:05 -0400

Sorry to hear about your hurt feelings. I can relate to both sides.
I am also not a certified art instructor. I welcome you to the group
and hope you can sift through remarks by deleting. I've been
thinking but busy painting a mural so I haven't had the time to
write lately. I'll talk to you more privately later this week,Okay!
I am posting with the list because I felt it necessary as a
contributor whether you like me or not I don't care but respect
everyone and realize she was asking for progression of lessons not
out right lessons(which by the way I have sent to many of you who
are certified teachers). Has it bothered any of you that I'm not? I
feel I can contribute as well as the next person if I've experienced
something which might help. It's not the same as the many students
who want help in college and high school and are too lazy to look up
their own facts.

CYA,
Sandra
What is the list for if we can't share compassion and contributions
to everyone? Were we not talking about kids and bad behavior not two
minutes ago?
( I say this as my 4 year old is patting the fish tank and watching
their response.)
P.S. JULIE- Did you get my email on the art club? I think there is
someone else who wishes to share.

Museee wrote:

> Hi,
> I sent a message out about an art club I created for students where I >work today.
> I apologize for asking for help. I can understand people not wanting to help,
> but geez I think a simple sorry this is not the proper email list for >this
> would have sufficed.
Sandra Barrick
astroboy
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy