Re: video list......(yucky)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Wendy Manning (wmanning)
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:04:06 -0300

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> >Whatever video you get, you should be able to view it free of charge. Maybe we
> >should all get a list together of what we think is valuable and why. Gail
> ************
>
> Excellent idea! We should make TWO lists (including age level).......
> 1. Great videos we use and why
> 2. Yucky videos we bought, don't like, stuck with, and why.

Here's a yucky one: I ordered a video on Escher from the Sax catalogue, and it was
the WORST video I have ever seen.Booooring! Watching bread grow mouldy would be
more exciting.
I previewed it with my 14-year-old son and we couldn't see how someone so
interesting could be the subject of such an excruciating video. I would only show
it to people I wanted to punish. (...now there's an idea....)
Unfortunately, I thought I couldn't return it because I had opened it , and by the
time I had found out otherwise the deadline had passed. What a waste.
Wendy M