Fwd: "Behind the Scenes" video info......

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 10:35:04 EDT

From: Gail1611
To: RWilk85411
Subject: Re: Re: "Behind the Scenes" video info......
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 07:11:56 EDT

One video about African Art I felt was done very well. It was about 25 minutes
long and showed the art work super imposed infront of moving pictures of the
land and the people of that area. While the person specking was a bit over 1-5
th grades heads, I bought it anyway because I felt pictorially it was
Whatever video you get, you should be able to view it free of charge. Maybe we
should all get a list together of what we think is valuable and why. Gail