Re: "Behind the Scenes" video info......

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 19:40:40 -0400

They could easily have the tape taken to a video production place
and have (Said images) edited out. I know what is all the fuss
about. Art isn't what is damaging our kids, it's what people subject
their children to. It is also not including vocabulary which is
mature and being able to talk to your kids. I wish they would censor
tv more and not art books or artists videos or at least give us a
choice. I taught at a Lutheran
school and did a lesson on Gauguin, Now try to do a lesson on him
and omit native or people without shirts and what do you have left?
Early early work from when he wasn't an artist. I would have rather
not done the artist.
Sandra