Re: food and art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Golombek (golombek)
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 10:42:34 -0400

I replied to this earlier but it somehow got bounced back. My suggestion is to
look at the works of Wayne Thiebaud who does beautiful works with cakes, pies,
candy apples etc. American Artist magazine did an article on him a few years
back. Check him out.

Dennis

--
"Take care of the luxuries and the necessities
 will take care of themselves."

http://www.localnet.com/~golombek/