Re: Toxic supplies

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:16:01 -0400

Is a #11 blade really worth contracting a chronic disease or even
incurable deadly disease. Remember kids see what you are doing, for
me it would be more settling to throw the blade out and not have
questions about whether it's clean enough. I know it is if it's in
the trash. I think of a child who might think," Mr/mrs so and so
cleaned this, so I can clean(*) too". Not implying that anyone is
not cleaning properly but I've known people who have died of Aids
and I'd rather not chance it.

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick