Re: How to be an Art Teacher:)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kay Broadwater (kbroadwater)
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:50:29 -0400

Hi Vicki, You made my day! I have been reading all of the messages on artsednet for a long time now but have never written in because I am fearful of becoming addicted to all of you even more. I love the ongoing conversation and find nothing about it to be trite or whiney. I am just encouraged to know that there are so many dedicated and caring people in our field. Art teachers truly are a very unique and compassionate group. I love the transparency and the desire to grow that I have seen. All of you, keep up the good work! " How to be an Art Teacher" needs to be expanded, any suggesstions? Thanks, Kay Broadwater, Art Education, Towson University