Re: Trashing the artroom & the Solution

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:12:59 -0400

I really like the idea of getting your students to become more self
aware of their actions. Reading your posts and responses would do
that. They could analyze (even if they don't know the word) the
posts and figure out your feelings and how you handled this
situation. They are learning from example, and you are a role model
whether you want to be or not. Kids today do not realize their
actions and are not introspective at all.(I'm generalizing). Thanks
for the post Glennis.
Sandra