Fwd: Used crayons/ over-seas gifts

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Laurann65
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:23:58 EDT

--part0_908220238_boundary

From: Laurann65
To: lharman
Subject: Re: Used crayons/ over-seas gifts
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:23:28 EDT

You have to be careful about what you send over-seas. When people over-seas
receive packages they are often charged very high fees to pick them up... I
remember hearing this from a missionary friend. I think it is great to share,
just make sure your gisft is really a blessing before you send it... find out
what it will cost the recipient.
:) Laura Allan

In a message dated 10/11/98 8:50:40 PM Central Daylight Time, lharman