Re: art videos for kids.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 19:58:32 -0700 (PDT)

You might find the "Behind the scenes..."videos very good for your age
group. I teach high school and felt they were geared too low, with too
*little* verbiatge! But they'd be great for younger kids!

--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it."