Re: Challenging Advanced Student

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 19:51:53 -0700 (PDT)

I teach Highly Gifted students (academically, not artistically,
identified), and I also have three children in that category. Though
there of course may be other explanations, Tracey's descriptions of some
of her children's problems in school (described below) can be symptoms of
misunderstood and/or bored gifted children.

Hope this is helpful, not only to Tracey but to others on the list.
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it."