Re: recommended time for kinders

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 21:06:33 -0400

Hi Maryanne--
Initially I was cringing (like others) about such a long kdg. class. But
your wonderful suggestion makes me wish I did have 80 minute classes!! You
folks are such an inspiration. I guess that's why I'm compelled to read
through the tens and tens of messages that are on the list every day.
Thank you.
Liz in rural NY

> From: Pineo <pineo>
> To: artsednet <artsednet.edu>