RE: NBPTS

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:08:41 -0400

Hi Ellen, et al,
I achieved National Certification in Nov. 97 and would be happy to
help anyone if I can. North Carolina and Tennessee/Kentucky are planning
sessions on it at their conferences this fall. I will be participating in
each of these. It is an arduous process which I estimate requires about 200
hours. I could go on and on, but would rather answer specific questions than
run the risk of boring you. Keep in touch. Linda in NC