US Sign-On letter against the MAI

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sheridanpa
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 00:48:12 EDT

--part0_907908493_boundary

FRIENDS:

If you do not know about the MAI, you should.
The major media do NOT want you to know about it.
Please bear with the intro below, as the letter you are asked to sign does=
good job of clearly defining the problem.

Remember, it is not uncommon in history for peoples to =93legally=94 and e=
ven
=93democratically=94 give away their rights. This is happening under our n=
oses.
You can now no longer say, =93I didn=92t know...=94

You know.

Paul Sheridan

--part0_907908493_boundary